Enigmatic Australian artist Child is one of the most exciting artists working with Open Records in 2013.
A truly inspired producer with a unique sound and killer live show, he is one of the country’s quiet achievers with a ever-growing international reputation.
Add to this being the brains behind one of Australia’s biggest and best-loved boutique music festivals, the mighty Strawberry Fields, and Child is one of the country’s most important names in dance music.
To celebrate the work of this true Aussie innovator over the last four years, Open Records will release a special retrospective of Child’s best remixes and reworks at Beatport on December 30.
Included are remixes by Psycatron, Max Cooper and Weekend Heroes, remixes of Andy Ukhtomsky & Disrute, Solead, A. Balter and Eitan Reiter, and exclusive re-reworks by Child of Robert Babicz’s remix of Child & SQL My Minds and Swayzak’s remix of Feed Me.
1. Teshbe – Sundance Kid (Child Remix)
2. Andy Ukhtomsky & Disrute – Horizons (Child Remix)
3. Child & SQL – My Minds (Robert Babicz Remix – Child Edit)
4. A. Balter & Eitan Reiter – Komodo Dragon (Child Remix)
5. Solead – Havana (Child Remix)
6. Child – Conflicted (Max Cooper Remix)
7. Child – Interplanetary (Psycatron Remix)
8. A. Balter – Vintage Lovers Unite (Child Remix)
9. Child – Kuda (Weekend Heroes Remix)
10. Child – Feed Me (Swayzak Remix – Child Outro Edit)
RELEASE: NOVEMBER 30 (exclusive to Beatport.com)
GENRES: TECHNO/TECH-HOUSE/DEEP HOUSE